Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Valve Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) – Manual valves
- Develop technical requirements and specifications for procurement of valves and piping components.
- Ensure technical compliance of deliveries, documentation, and suppliers by conducting follow-up activities.
- Attend vendor visits and Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) when necessary.
- Handle technical queries related to valves and piping components.
- Establish and maintain specifications for piping and valves.
- Define specifications for special items required for piping.
- Carry out any other relevant tasks as needed based on project requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of piping valves is required.
- Good knowledge of relevant standards and specifications used in the North sea, such as NORSOK.
- Strong understanding of the codes and standards used in the piping industry, including ASME B31.3, EN 13480, Pressure Equipment Directive, and EN 13445.
- Bachelor- or master’s degree in Materials- or Mechanical science.
- Proficient in the use of computer software and have experience using programs such as TIME, E3D, MIPS, and STID to design, model, and analyze piping systems.
- Strong communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience from Aker Solutions is preferred.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org