Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Technical Safety Engineer 24223.
– Ensure development of functional design solutions and safety systems and barriers according to relevant regulations and design standards.
– Responsible for planning and execution of technical safety related engineering activities in projects.
– Perform technical safety analysis and assessments, establish, verify, and update documentation and drawings.
– Multidiscipline collaboration internally and with clients.
– Prepare and contribute to safety/design reviews.
– The position reports to Safety Discipline lead in the project.
– Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from Norwegian offshore engineering.
– Knowledge of Norwegian offshore regulations and NORSOK standards.
– Good multidiscipline understanding, and the ability to work both in teams as well as independently.
– Relevant Bachelors or master’s degree.
– Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
– Structured, systematic, proactive & service focused
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support.
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org