Oil & Gas
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Technical Safety Engineer
• Plan and execute project deliverables related to technical safety.
• Provide assistance in matters related to workplace environment (WE).
• Participate in multidisciplinary teams, collaborating with other disciplines as well as within the own discipline group.
• Coordinate with client representatives.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in natural environment engineering within the Norwegian Oil & Gas industry or a related field.
• In-depth knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations, specifically NORSOK S-003.
• Familiarity with applicable industry standards and best practices.
• Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in science or engineering.
• Proficiency in using Pipenet (or other relevant software tools).
• Excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English, both written and spoken.
• Proactive and skilled in communication, cooperation, and the ability to work independently
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org