Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a RITM2802161-TEAM MEMBER SUPPLIER QUALITY SERVICES-Project Control-NEW ASSIGNMENT.
The position is within the business area EPN OTE PMC (Projects & maintenance Competences) in the unit Contract Management (CM). Main responsibility for the unit is to secure professional and aligned contract management for EPN operations. A part of this is Supplier Quality Services We are now looking for a new: – Team member for the Supplier Quality Services team The relevant person will be long term allocated to the delivery team, Supplier Quality Services, within the delivery entity EPN OTE IOCT OM Excellence. Our goal is to obtain the right quality first time with deliveries from our suppliers and contractors. This in order to reduce cost and to provide for safe and efficient operations. by driving and coordinating the work with external quality deviations, including warranty cases in EPN, Our goal is to continue professionalize the interface and collaboration with external suppliers A small, dedicated team manages to influence the organization in a positive way, contributing strongly to positive effects directly on EPN’s bottom line. How: Offer advisory services, training and support, for handling of external quality deviations. Ensure and enable within the organization to handle external quality deviations, incl warranty cases establish a global framework and best practices across EPN and EPI Develop and maintain training material Quality integrated in existing work processes and arenas Ensure that warranty cases from PDP PRD are handled / followed up closely in EPN post DG4.
Main responsibilities of the team member position:
- Follow-up at plant level/within specific areas of responsibilities
- Trainings and workshop: One-to-one and deep dives
- Establishing routines for registration and handling of Y2s, including, defining roles and responsibilities throughout different parts of the organization Quality verifications of external suppliers (verification lead – planning, performance and follow-up Act as Guarantee coordinators to handle warranties in projects handed over from PDP PRD to EPN (post DG4) upon agreement.
- Maintain and develop Quality dashboard & monitoring reports for visualization and learnings.
- Marketing and communication within the whole organization.
- Preferred Bachelor or Master's degree
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Speak and write both Norwegian and English Strong business / operational and technical understanding.
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset.
- Relevant experience from working in interfaces with external suppliers is considered to be an advantage.
- Solid external orientation with the ability to engage a broad range of stakeholders.
- Personal qualities Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work closely with all main stakeholders Structured, organised and ability to focus on issues with the highest value in periods with high workload.
- Flexible and pro-active – take initiative and responsibility Ability to lead self.
- Ability to communicate and guide, to motivate, engage and involve.
- Ability to create a need for own competence Positive attitude and solution oriented.
- Thrives on working both independently and in teams
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger, Rogaland
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org