Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Sustainability & Environmental Advisor
Sustainability and the Environment are part of company’s main priorities. We ensure the sustainability of our deliverables and activities, and on a yearly basis we establish our Sustainability program that entails the UN Sustainable Goals. For us responsibility means taking social, environmental and economic responsibility into account in all our deliveries. Are you interested in Sustainability and the Environment, and be part of setting the Sustainability goals and Strategy this can be an opportunity for you.
As the Sustainability & Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for Sustainability and then Environmental Management System and lead the identification of improvement areas within our projects, production and operations. The person we are looking for is a positive team builder, who is good at achieving results through collaboration. You will be part of the HSEQ team in company and work closely together with the project management teams as well as with company.
- Responsible for Sustainability and the Environmental Management system (ISO 14001) in company
- Responsible for setting the Sustainability Program on a yearly basis including Environmental objectives and targets
- Together with project managers and Company Management team identify potential Sustainability improvement initiatives
- Responsible for the internal reporting of scope 1, 2 and 3, for further reporting within the company organization
- Responsible for update and maintenance of company’s Environmental Aspects and Impacts Register
- Establish standardized routines for gathering of data, including quality check
- Support the projects in their BAT evaluations, waste management and project reporting connected to energy management and external environment
- Close collaboration together with Sales in developing sales material and Sustainability branding
- Contribute and drive internal and external communication towards Sustainability
- 3-5 years’ experience within Sustainability, Environment and ESG reporting
- Experience with conducting risk analysis within climate and ESG
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving company and the individual projects Sustainability goals
- Experience with sustainability and environment towards company’s activities is an advantage
- Interfaces towards project organization and our company family
- Ensure that all internal and external interfaces are identified and followed up within area of responsibility
- Some qualifications are essential for company. You identify with our values, and make Sustainability your priority number one as outlined in our strategy and contribute to our zero harm culture!
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: ASAP – one year
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com