Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Mona Foss
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Subsea Project Engineer
Responsibility and authority
The Subsea Engineer will provide the specific expertise within the subsea system design, construction and installation of the subsea system within the project execution team for projects carried out by the company.
The Project Execution Team is responsible for all Engineering associated with the Design, Construction and
Installation activities, including but not limited to preparation of documentation for the different stages of project execution. As part of the Project Execution Team Subsea Project Engineer will be responsible for producing deliverables in support of the bid and/or projects.
In this position, you will be responsible for serving as a Subsea Project Engineer within a multi-disciplinary department charged with developing engineering, project package plans, support to large onshore & subsea system projects and marine offshore projects. You will support execution of subsea projects by providing technical expertise, project management skills to multiple technically challenging subsea projects internationally.
• Function as a specialist within a large EPCI, with responsibility for the work scope (packages), pricing schedules and milestones.
• The Subsea Engineering and Operations Team provides the specific engineering expertise to tender, engineer and execute all projects carried out by Waterise.
• Subsea Project Engineer will be responsible for producing deliverables in support of the bid and/or projects.
• Review/check engineering work produced by other engineers, subcontractors and clients
• Assist with the checking of CAD models, procedures, drawings, sketches, schematics, and bills of materials
• Assist with the timely close-out of internal and external interface issues and project action items
• Technical & Project Package System management during the execution phase of projects
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s in Engineering
• BOSIET, and other offshore survival courses
• Ideally 5 years of relevant experience within the offshore industry
• Project engineering experience offshore (design & fabrication services) & offshore EPCI projects
• Team player with the ability to lead & proactive and able to work independently, applying a structured and systematic approach
• Strong communication skills and the ability to ask relevant questions and provide thorough explanations
• Ability to deliver in a fast pace & dynamic project environment & high quality work on time
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary / multinational environment
• Excellent managerial skills & ability to think strategically including risk mitigation
• Good exposure to Subsea Projects
• In depth technical and project execution knowledge in design, offshore experience with Construction and Construction Vessels
• Fluency of ERP systems, and strong competency in Microsoft Office
• In depth knowledge of the relevant requirements of the classification and verification societies, environmental regulations and international rules and regulations & fluent in English (oral and written)
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 12 mnd
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org