Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a SPIR Coordinator, Required Location: Asker
The project comprises a new unmanned offshore platform in the NCS. The project is at the detail engineering phase. You will report to the Design to Operate Lead.
You will work as a SPIR Coordinator and be part of the Design to Operate team in the project. The primary objective of this role is to be responsible for the SPIR Process in the project, coordinate the commissioning spares and operating spares in the project towards suppliers, project organisation and Company.
The need for spare parts to be defined to ensure that availability of spare parts is based on criticality and long lead items.
• Mark-up of the supplier SPIR document with respect to right quality and right coding.
• Create Material requests (MRT) according to project need.
• Arrange project meetings for operating spares recommendation, with Client, PRE, maintenance engineer etc. and update SPIR-list according to project needs, e.g. quantities, min values, max value, spare part location.
• Initiate meetings with vendor if necessary to reduce SPIR revisions.
• Creating bill of material list (BOM) in Company SAP.
• Communicate SPIR-list to the Commissioning team in order to create commissioning spares according to project needs.
Your experience and qualifications:
• BSc or Master degree.
• Working experience as a maintenance engineer from a project engineering phase or from Operations.
• Experience with spare parts coordination (SPIR) and material management
• Good general understanding of Oil and Gas systems and equipment.
• Working experience in SAP.
• Good cooperation skills and solution-oriented mindset.
• Able to lead meetings.
• Be a good team player
• Ability to utilize standard IT systems and tools.
• Have a high loyalty to deadlines.
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com