Specialist Mechanical Rotating
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Specialist Mechanical Rotating
- Package responsibility for rotating machinery such as compressors and generators.
- Involve and follow-up original vendors of relevant machinery.
- Verify feasibility and estimate modification required for re-vamp/re-bundle existing compressors to suit new process data.
- Evaluate in-place conversion of existing compressor/generator to electrical drive.
- Evaluate re-use of existing main rotating components such as gear box and couplings.
- Check of existing base frame and complete 'string' to verify feasibility for converting to electrical driven compressor/generator.
- Evaluate and list all main equipment parts that may be demolished related to electrification of main machinery (turbine, air intake, WHRU, seal oil, exhaust etc.).
- Give input to study team and MEL list for the relevant modification (new, changed and demolition).
- Prepare input to study report
- Specialist in rotating machinery, equipment’s, and compressors.
- Previous vendor contact experience.
- Great communicating skills with internal and external study work.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written language
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.