Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Specialist Engineer Automation – Electrical Systems. Required location: Asker
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work for an unmanned EPC greenfield offshore wind High-Voltage substations (HVDC) project. The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within automation systems design in a large international project-working environment
• System responsible for control system interface to Electrical switchboards.
• Design of control system programming basis for interface to Electrical switchboards (LV), Essential Generator and UPS.
• Designing solutions according to our Client's and Project requirements
• Follow up vendors and participate in test activities/FAT/UFAT
• Participate in reviews and workshops for automation
• Participate in automation system FATs
• Support related to Construction, Commissioning and Site-testing activities when needed
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• FSE course
• Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
• Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
• Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Minimum 8 years' experience from automation engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Minimum 6 years' Experience from SAS system design activities, including SCD development of PDCS
• Experience with Power Management Systems (PMS) in SAS.
• Experience with communication protocols, such as Profinet and IEC61850
• Extensive knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
• Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: elin,firstname.lastname@example.org