Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For ABB we are now looking for a Software Engineer / Software Developer
ABB in Bryne is looking for a Software Engineer / Software Developer for a period from 1st of November 2023 to 31st of October 2024 to strengthen the R&D team. We need a skilled developer to help us in development of Pixel Paint, a groundbreaking car painting technology. Pixel Paint allows car manufacturers to simply print directly on the car body in quality not seen before, simplifying production and enabling zero-waste targets.
This position is placed in a multi-disciplinary team working from Bryne in southwestern Norway near Stavanger.
– Software interface for the Pixel Paint printing head
– Printing related software
– Implementation of solutions on the Edge Box
Qualifications and experience:
– Expert knowledge of C#
– Good knowledge of C++
– Experience with Docker, Edge box,
– Experience with Azure Pipelines
– Knowledge of Azure DevOps
– Minimum 6 years of working experience
– Relevant Bachelor or Master degree, or additional experience
– Good English communication skills, Norwegian is additional benefit
What we offer:
– Position in a team working on one of the most exciting products in ABB portfolio
– Workplace where painting robots were invented, nearly 60 years ago.
– Place in a multidisciplinary, diverse and dedicated R&D Team
In the 1960s world first painting robots were developed in then Trallfa, now ABB in Bryne. Throughout the years the company developed groundbreaking technologies to make painting robots stronger, faster, and easier to use. In the 1980s Trallfa was purchased by ABB and the offices in Bryne are continuing to serve as a main R&D center dedicated to painting robots.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås , by email: firstname.lastname@example.org