Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Pipe Stress Engineer
- Pipe stress analysis using Ceasar II
- Field checking of piping
- Produce instructive and simplified stress reports for operators in the field.
- Advise on lifting of live pipes for pipe support maintenance and painting.
- Office location will be at Kårstø.
- Technical Bachelor degree within relevant area
- 3- 5 Years experience with stress analysis and piping systems
- Experience with Aibel’s engineering systems and method is an advantage
- Experience with 3D-modelling, Aveva E3D.
- Experience with field engineering and practical experience in order to give quick responses and advice in the field.
- Experience with work in integrated teams with customers, suppliers and operators
- Speak and write English fluently
- Proactive and independent
- Communicate well with others
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: email@example.com