Oil & Gas
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Technical Safety Engineer – WL 50%
- Follow up and verify the following analyses performed by a 3rd party: Risk and design evaluations, HAZIDs, Installation Risk analyses, ALARP register, Vulnerability analysis, Total risk analysis (TRA) and follow up, including coordinate technical evaluations and documentation with 3rd party/TRA contractor, such as fire and gas hazards, personnel risk, evacuation/escape, dropped object, ship collision risk etc.
- Develop the project DeAL based on the results from the TRA.
- Verification, documentation, and coordination of DeAL and TRA (input and results) towards relevant Engineering disciplines and design through the Detail Engineering phase, is an essential part of the work. Also, ensuring common understanding of risk and correct implementation of design and safety barriers, from risk evaluations.
- Coordination, evaluation, and follow-up all 3rd party analyses related to risk evaluations, such as gas dispersion, fire and explosion risk, Input to DeAL, Exhaust dispersion
- Ensure an effective communication with TRA contractor in order to have all the necessary input in the 3rd party analyses and ensure that the deadlines and Scope of Work for the analyses is according to the project specifications.
- Ensure that the results of the analyses are included in the design and coordinated towards all the influenced parties in the project.
- Min. 10 years working experience in oil and gas Greenfield Detail projects
- Min. 5 years working experience in a role as follow- up of 3rd party safety analyses
- Working experience from Norwegian Sector
- Detail knowledge of NORSOK safety requirements (S-001)
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Work load: 50%
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com