Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Anette Bendiksen
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior technical safety engineer
- Responsible for management of aspects of technical safety and technical working environment in accordance with Norwegian regulations, standards (e.g. Norsok S-001 & S-002) but also Shell DEPs, and Aker solution's procedures and way of work (PEM).
- Safety Discipline responsible engineer, chairman of safety review meetings such as HAZID and HSE layout design review.
- Master of Science with 5 years of relevant experience, or bachelor’s degree with 7 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with Norske Shell's DEPs and overall process safety and barrier management philosophies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with MIPS and TIME is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of English both verbal and written.
- Great communication skills
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Anette Bendiksen, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org