Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Subsea Control System Engineer
• Discipline Engineer is responsible for Integrity Program (IP) 06 for an asset/facilities, maintain operability and integrity of the Subsea Production System / Subsea Production Controls
• Stewardship Integrity Program 06 per the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) annual cycle to maintain the asset integrity per the asset integrity management system (AIS)
• Technical resource supporting Production Operations (on/offshore) and Modifications Department, interfacing on behalf of Operations towards Development
• Asset Integrity – The ability of the asset to perform its required functions effectively and efficiently to achieve the business targets, whilst protecting people’s safety, the environment and the company’s reputation for the entire lifecycle
• Asset Integrity Management – Set of systematic and coordinated activities and practices carried out to guarantee the integrity of the asset, the related systems and subsystems, performance, risks and costs throughout the life cycle of the asset
• IP06 Subsea Production Systems and Controls includes; Subsea Protection Structures, Templates, Manifolds, Flowbases, Xmas-trees and ancillary equipment, flying leads, umbilicals (function) and controls hydraulic/power/communications distribution systems, Subsea Power & Communication Unit Cabinets
• In relation specifically for IP06 and bridging towards other programs/asset integrity
• Safe & efficient operation compliant to external and internal requirements
• Stewardship including identification of risks/theaths, risk management
• Stewardship and high performance vs. Uptime and operability/reliability objectives
• Stewardship integrity maintenance plans and review of results to meet objectives and to achieve cost efficiency of portfolio
• Prepare and take lead for project proposal through Decision Gate 2 (Concept Select) for above objectives and continuous improvement
• Prepare annual integrity program plan per asset. Update maintenance concept evaluations, as required and generate for new equipment Evaluate equipment criticality, as required and for new equipment.
• Assist in update of maintenance procedures, when requested.
• Assist in update of performance standards.
• Execute the Asset Integrity plans (maintenance department)
• Verify that small projects deliveries is adequate with respect to design and technical integrity and that the solutions is adequate for effective management of operating integrity post-handover to operations.
• Performance and Condition Monitoring.
• Barrier Status monitoring.
• Perform Investigation of failures, incidents and non-conformances. Ensure that non-conformances are raised when necessary in correct system, risk assessed and managed appropriately.
• Perform barrier verification activities.
• Perform Quarterly/Annual Integrity Program Reporting for asset.
• Ensure that annual program is completed with satisfactory results and that any deviations are properly managed
• Verify asset integrity for modification projects.
• Perform project document review and endorsement, as required
• Identify, agree and implement preventive and corrective actions resulting from Verification and Periodic Review activities, investigations, lessons learned and continuous improvement.
• Ensure that measures are implemented as required following bulletin notification/alert assessment.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Master degree
• 4-5 years of relevant experience
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org