Senior Process Engineers
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Mona Foss
Telefon: +47 48 10 33 83
We are looking for Senior Process engineers for various clients. Work location might be Oslo, Bergen or Stavanger
Scope of work varies from maintenance work, modification/upgrade work and newbuilding projects
One scope would be Process safety engineering in an upgrade for onshore LNG project. One scope might be process system engineering for an unmanned offshore platform. We also look for process engineer for modification projects / maintenance projects.
1173 Senior Process Engineer (Oslo)- Job Responsibilities might be:
Responsible for process safety evaluations, including flare design, flare radiation, passive fire protection and evaluation of upset conditions with respect to equipment design and dynamic effects.
Tasks might include:
• Flare system evaluations including PSV sizing and blowdown
• Perform flare radiation studies
• Perform passive fire protection evaluations
• Process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation
• Develop PFDs and P&IDs
• Issue Flare Report
• Evaluate of upset conditions (choke collapse, inadvertent valve opening etc.)
• Defend the work in design reviews and HAZOPs
Required Work Experience:
Working experience with Process Safety Evaluations including flare system (i.e. capacity, radiation), PSV sizing, HIPPS s and design pressure.
1174 Job Responsibilities Process (Oslo) – Utility System Design:
Responsible for one or more utility systems in detail engineering phase. The engineering scope of work contains designing process utility systems on the upgrade of an onshore LNG plant and to design modifications to the existing utility systems. The project is at the start of detail engineering phase.
Ensure overall functionality of the utility system, including leading coordination with other process systems and other disciplines
Develop P&IDs, UFDs
Develop process operation- and system manuals
Perform Simulations and calculations
Issue process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation
Input to Utility Load List
Defend the design in reviews and HAZOPs
Required Work Experience:
Working experience as system responsible engineer for utilities
1175 – Senior Process Engineer (Oslo) – Job Responsibilities:
The project comprises a new unmanned offshore platform in the NCS. The project is at the start of detail engineering phase. You will report to the Main Process Group Lead. You will execute tasks related to incoming flowlines, separation and liquid export.
Tasks can include interdisciplinary coordination of slug control, well clean-up and pigging of flowlines.
Work closely with the:
• System Responsible Engineers for flowlines, separation and liquid export
• Package engineers
• Client representative
• Other process system responsible engineers
• Other relevant disciplines
• Your execution of tasks shall ensure overall functionality of the one stage separation system and liquid export, both in unmanned and manned periods
• Develop P&IDs, UFDs
• Develop system- and operational manuals
• Perform simulations and calculations
• Issue process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation etc.
• Input to Utility Load List
• Defend the design in reviews and HAZOPs
• Coordinate tasks with the other process engineer
• Travelling to the suppliers’ sites if required
Required Work Experience:
Working experience as system responsible engineer for separation and liquid export systems
673 Senior Engineer Process – Job Responsibilities (Bergen)
Stort modifikasjonsprosjekt. Du skal kunne bære ansvar for egne oppgaver samt gi bistand og samarbeide med disiplinen.
• Utarbeidelse av teknisk løsning
• Oppfølging av kompressorleverandør
• Dimensjonering av prosessutstyr
• Ansvar for UFD, PFD og P&ID
• Utarbeidelse av dokumentasjon og rapporter
1222 Senior Process Engineer – Job Responsibilities (Stavanger):
Modifikasjonsprosjekter. Du skal kunne bære ansvar for egne oppgaver samt gi bistand og samarbeide med disiplinen.
• Perform and evaluate process simulations
• Preliminary and detail process design
• Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment
• Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports
• Project work in multidiscipline teams
• Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc.
Required Work Experience
Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system and process control
Required Qualifications for all positions:
Master or Bachelor Degree in Chemistry/Process related Engineering with required experience
Offshore training approved for NCS and medical (preferable)
Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing. Preferable Norwegian both oral and writing.
Preferable Simulation competence/ experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, UNISIM and/or Flarenet
Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc
Detail knowledge of Equinor requirements is preferred
Good knowledge of offshore process systems
Preferable experience with gas compression systems
Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
Good communication skills
Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Required work experience:
Min. 5-10 years working experience within FEED and EPC / EPCIC early study projects
Minimum 5-10 years work experience in process engineering within the Oil&Gas industry (min 3 in the NCS)
Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects (preferable on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities)
To be agreed on:
ASAP – 31.12.23 and some to 31.12.24
Work location might be Oslo, Bergen or Stavanger
Please mark your application with the given number ahead of the position if a specific position is of interest.
To be accepted as a candidate for these assignments a valid work permit for Norway is required.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.