Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Planning Manager
- Overall planning responsibility in projects, included planning responsibility for multi-site and sub-contractors.
- Establish and execute the planning and manning strategy for the project with a HSSE mindset.
- Develop project execution schedules for all phases of the project cycle and ensure the schedule meets the contract and project requirements.
- Establish and maintain a HSSE mindset in the organization.
- Establish and develop project execution schedules for all phases, based on main method and planning management philosophy and strategy.
- Ensure that the planning activities is carried out in accordance with governing documents & Contract Requirement.
- Ensure improvement projects for continuously embedding work efficiency initiatives and measures into the planning function. With high focus on digitalization and automation of processes.
- Monitor the project as it develops and give early identification of any negative trends. Identify and propose corrective actions to mitigate these trends.
- Perform Change control, manage changes according to procedures for own discipline and establish a cost-conscious attitude to the project activities and solutions.
- Co-ordination with Company site team, Sub contractors, Procurement, Interface, Integrity, Project Control, TFI Coordinator as required.
- Manage team and maintain a positive and motivating working environment.
- Perform leadership activities for own discipline, such as introduction to new team members in the group, training, listen, give feedback and perform project talks.
- Review people competence and manpower requirement (capacity and quality) in project planning organization.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Master or Bachelor degree. Management experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Knowledge from all project phases and extensive knowledge of working methods within the business (Project Execution Model – PEM):
- Construction Assembly.
- Planning Manager experience.
- Knowledge about different sets of disciplines.
- Contract awareness knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Planning Tool, Safran Project and Primavera.
- Proactive and transparent attitude against team interaction and towards clients.
- Focusing on honesty, predictability and transparency in all aspects of work.
- Committed keen eye on HSSE in projects.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stord, Norway
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: Eldfrid.vaagane:@techconsult.no