Oil & Gas
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Piping Engineer 24194.
Work as a senior engineer within a piping & layout engineering team in the delivery of the piping & layout engineering effort on a project or in a tender in accordance with company's values / attitudes and contractual requirements. Ensuring that other aspects of the project such as procurement, construction, completion and operation are given proper consideration and that the piping & layout engineering effort is controlled and delivered within contractual schedule and budget.Responsible for performance of specific piping & layout engineering activities / tasks as directed by the lead piping & layout engineer within areas such as:
– Performing piping & layout engineering for different project phases from initial feasibility study, concept design, basic design to final detailed design.
– Preparing and checking discipline deliverables and ensuring technical correctness of deliverables and compliance with international codes & standards, client specifications and project standards.
– Interface coordination with other engineering disciplines, procurement, construction, completions, operations and third parties.
– Monitoring the project piping & layout engineering schedule and manhour budget.
– Piping & layout engineering change control.
– Piping & layout engineering integrity and compliance coordination.
– Preparing and delivering technical presentations.
– Risk management, to identify project threats and opportunities related to piping & layout engineering.
– Keeping the lead engineer informed of piping & layout engineering progress.
– Ensuring Piping & Layout Engineering is executed in accordance with the Project Execution Model / Plan (PEM/PEP) and in accordance with the schedule, budget and contractual requirements, keeping a focus on Quality and HSE aspects.
– 5 – 10 years' experience within the offshore oil & gas/renewable energy sector and onshore oil & gas / carbon capture sector.
– Track record in Piping & Layout Engineering role(s) from a minimum of one FEED, E&P or EPC project recently moved or looking to move into a senior role.
– Experience in modularisation is beneficial.
– Knowledge of design software such as E3D, Navisworks and Autocad.
– Experience in multiple office execution / workshare is beneficial.
– Experience in offshore HVDC platforms / wind projects and / or onshore carbon capture projects is beneficial.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Mona Foss, by email: email@example.com