Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer
- Work in studies and execution of projects
- Detail engineering and issue of documentation for instrument
- Self check and discipline check
- Follow up vendors
- Discipline responsible in projects
- Update Tag and Doc in customers register
- Technical institute/Bachelor of science/Master of science
- 3-5 years experience from offshore/onshore related projects
- Experience with Equinor technical requirements (TR) and LCI is an advantage
- Experience with ProCoSys and STID is an advantage
- Advantage with knowledge with E3D and Microstation
- Ability to work both independently and in groups.
- Multidisciplinary understanding and good collaboration skills.
- Proactive, seek out others for advice and be able to share their own experience
- Help to create a good professional environment
- Understanding of project-oriented work and deliveries.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org