Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer.
• Prepare specification for SAS modifications and instrument field equipment
• Design of drawings; loop-, layout and termination
• Check / develop SCD (System control diagrams) and c&e (Cause & effect)
• Make documentation/drawings for job packs / job cards
• Develop technical specifications and requisitions for field instruments
• Vendor – follow up
• FAT and SAT – inspections
• Bachelor- or Master Degree or technical school
• 5-10 years relevant experience
• Experience as PRE (Package Responsible Engineer)
• Experience with modification/configuration of existing instrument systems – offshore (Norwegian sector)
• Detailed knowledge of NORSOK, S-001, I-001 and relevant IEC norms
• Valid offshore certificate for Norway + medical
• FSE / EX
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.