Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a
We are looking for a skilled instrumentation engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project, and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within instrumentation design in a large international working environment:
• Technical responsible (PRE) for one or more instrument procurement packages and follow up supplier’s deliveries
• Relevant packages include, but is not limited to: Control and choke valves, Valve monitoring and HIPPS system
• Selection of type of instrument based on application
• Develop design philosophies & solutions to the required level
• Develop Technical Requisitions for procurement of instruments
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Participate in multidiscipline design and review activities
• Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for the instrumentation discipline as required
• Handling of technical questions from installation team
• Interface with other disciplines, contractors, and client
Your experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or Technical College Diploma
• Ex course
• Valid FSE course
• Minimum 6 years of experience in the field of instrumentation and automation engineering within on-/offshore O&G projects related to the Norwegian continental shelf.
• Experience and thorough knowledge of instrumentation design and configuration compliant with statutory requirements (PTIL) and relevant directives/standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, ISO, IEC as well as Equinor’s Technical Requirements (TRs).
• Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
• Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
• Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org