Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Engineer Electrical – Site
We are looking for a skilled electrical engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major greenfield and integration project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to electrical s engineering.
Typical tasks will be:
- Main tasks will be to act as coordinator between Engineering Asker and fabrication in Haugesund
- Electrical Engineering support at site
- Handling of technical questions from installation team
- Participate in meetings between fabrication and engineering
- Provide engineering with additional documentation as required e.g. photos, descriptions.
- Assist the site support team manager in ensuring that the communication between the different parties flows well and clarify any misunderstandings
- Follow up and closing of MC punch items with special attention to those related to engineering
- Coordination of electrical engineering changes
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 4 years’ relevant background
- FSE course
- Ex course
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from electrical engineering in green field NCS projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Electrical Site Coordination responsibilities from green field projects
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and cable design, mechanical completion and installation according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ISO, ATEX and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com