Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
25395 Senior Engineer SAS / Cyber security
- Implement strategies, specifications, and reports for cyber security and network infrastructures (in industrial automation and control systems) and ensure design is in accordance with requirements.
- Coordinate and lead meetings and technical workshops with both suppliers and customer (to review network architectures and cyber security compliances)
- Make recommendations for design/adaptations/modifications of network infrastructures and interfaces as needed for physical infrastructures as well as for configurations of network equipment
- Create work processes and workflows and then implement these into projects
- Review and comment on supplier topology drawings
- Review and comment on functional specifications and test procedures
- Establish project-specific IO ICT documents at different project phases (philosophies and functional requirements in front-end projects) (specifications used for inquiry of IO solutions)
- On equipment level establish and document monitoring requirements with the client
Qualifications & experience:
- Master, Bachelors, or technical education; We are looking for an engineer with Bachelor Degree or equivalent and 8 years of experience
- OR Engineering College with craft certificate AND 12 years of experience
- OR Upper sec. School, vocational curriculum or equivalent (long experience) AND 18 years of experience.
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience within SAS / offshore automation systems.
- You have strong knowledge of networks, products, and protocols, including industrial protocols such as Modbus TCP, Profinet, IEC 61850, and OPC UA
- Full comprehension of the IP-based communication, especially Layer 2/3/4 mechanisms
- You have experience with administration, implementation, and troubleshooting of VLANs, IPv4, switching/routing, firewall rulesets, NAT, QoS
- Knowledge of
- industrial topologies, ISA 99, and the Purdue Model.
- IEC 62443 framework for Cyber Security in Industrial Automation and Control Systems
- Risk assessment for Cyber Security
- IO ICT tasks
Norwegian (preferable or willing to learn) and English
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2026
We are looking for local candidates with a valid work permit.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org