Oil & Gas
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Engineer Automation 24308.
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC consisting of new modules and brownfield adaptation on an onshore installation. The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within process control systems in a large international working environment:
Typical tasks include:
– System design of process/utility systems (I/O-list, FS, SCD and HMI input, interface design).
– Follow-up automation system design for equipment packages.
– Designing solutions according to our client's requirements.
– Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation, participate in test activities/FAT.
– Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project.
– Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, and client.
– Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers.
– Education bachelor or master’s degree
– Ex course
– FSE course
Required Work Experience:
– Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects on the Norwegian Continental shelf.
– Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including development of SCD for PCS systems for projects located on the Norwegian Continental shelf,
– Experience and thorough knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, and IEC
– Good communication skills
– Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team
– Systematic and accurate
– High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
– Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
– Knowledge of written and spoken English required
– Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: Januar 2023
Duration: December 2026
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle , by email: email@example.com