Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Eng Material.
• Discipline Lead Materials Technology in a large project on a Norwegian onshore gas terminal.
• Material selection for piping, structures, mechanical equipment, instruments, etc.
• Input to technical requisitions and tender evaluation
• Follow-up of material scope of procurement packages
• Choose the right surface treatment
• Corrosion evaluations and corrosion calculations
• Review of documentation and follow-up of suppliers within casting, forging, heat treatment, welding, surface treatment
• Preparation of project reports
• Technical support to other disciplines
• BSc or MSc in Materials Technology or similar
Required Work Experience:
• Experience as senior materials technology engineer in oil & gas projects
• English language required, Norwegian language is an advantage
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org