Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Gjetle
Telefon: +47 905 12 533
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer – Heat Trace 24222.
We are looking for a skilled heat trace engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to electrical heat trace design.
- Calculation, selection and follow up of heat trace cable design
- Follow-up and design heat trace requirement according to P&ID’s and project solutions
- Handling of technical questions from installation team
- Input, update and maintain heat trace engineering register information
- Topping up heat trace MTO’s
- Participate in meetings between fabrication and engineering
- Interface with other disciplines
- Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant experience with onshore and offshore facilities
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- FSE course
- Minimum 6 years’ experience of electrical heat trace design in onshore and offshore projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Familiar with Aveva E3D and NavisWorks
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills – both orally and in writing
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org