Oil & Gas
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Automation Engineer – Autonomous design coordinator, Required Location: Asker
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC project.
The right candidate will join a major green field project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to design of unmanned process facilities, which requires a high degree of autonomy in design.
• Coordination of system design activities related to autonomous solutions
• Establish/Update philosophies for autonomy in design and ensure implementation of such philosophies through design development.
• Establish, update and enforce philosophies for automated test, verification and maintenance
• Ensure that process design solutions are eligible for automated functions
• Ensure that platform equipment is eligible for remote and/or automated maintenance to the highest degree possible.
• Participate/Lead multidiscipline design meetings, follow-up on actions.
• Evaluate design changes with regards to autonomy in design.
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• FSE course
• Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
• Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 8 years' experience from automation engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian
• Continental Shelf
• Experience with Operation and Maintenance of Process facilities
• Experience with test, verification and commissioning of process facilities
• Extensive knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org