Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Senior Area Technical Safety Engineer
Work as a Technical Safety Discipline Responsible Engineer in the Area teams with the following tasks:
- Participate and provide status in area meetings and give safety input to the area teams.
- Ensure that the safety strategy and Client contract requirements are implemented in the area design.
- Perform evaluations about fire and explosion loads, area classification etc.
- Preparation of input to safety drawings (i.e. escape routes and safety equipment layouts, fire partition drawings).
- Markup and input to Structural designers modelling of PFP
- Quality check of the 3D-model to ensure that the safety requirements are implemented.
- Preparation of TQs and NCRs related to area technical safety issues.
- Participate in Design- and Area milestone design reviews and other reviews as called for.
- MSc or Bachelor
- Min. 5 years working experience with the work tasks listed above
- Min. 5 years working experience in Greenfield offshore Detail projects or larger modification projects with the work tasks listed above
- Working experience from Norwegian Sector
- Detail knowledge of NORSOK safety requirements (S-001)
- Detail knowledge of Equinor requirements (TR1055) is preferrable
- Independent user in Navisworks to extract and read necessary information
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Start: Jan 23
Duration: Dec 24
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: email@example.com