Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a SAS Engineer
• SAS in FEED/detail engineering in an EPCIC contracts
• Participate as SAS engineer in EPCI modification and/or maintenance contract.
• Responsible for SAS system design and integration
• Perform analysis, calculations according to IEC 61508/61511
• Participate in fire and gas safety reviews
• System design of process, utility and electrical systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input) – Follow-up system design for equipment packages and electrical automation system
• Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
• Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation
• Participate in test activities/FAT.
• Follow up of supplier documentation and verification of resulting software and hardware deliverables.
• Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
• Interact with and understand input documentation from source disciplines like process, electrical, safety, HVAC, etc
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Preparation of engineering documents such as F&G, C&E, SCDs, ESD/PSD Block logic. Input to C&E, Block logics, SCDs, SAS packages/design inputs
• Preparation of work packages
Your experience and qualifications:
• BSc/MSc within relevant field
• Minimum 5 year experienced SAS engineer
• Ability to specify, dimension and integrate process control & monitoring systems, fire & gas detection and protection/shutdown systems, including field devices and safety shutdown systems (ESD and PSD).
• Ability in taking responsibility and ownership for the procurement process of a discipline or multidiscipline procurement package.
• Ability to provide necessary support during installation and MC of SAS related equipment and modifications.
• Ability to develop new and maintain system design documentation like system philosophies and specifications including alarm specifications.
• Ability to perform analysis, calculations according to IEC 61508/61511.
• Competence to translate process functionality to the system supplier.
• Ability to interact with and understand input documentation from source disciplines like process, electrical, safety, HVAC, etc.
• SoftWare Skills Description: TIME;O365;Visio
• Extensive experience with C&E, Block logics, SCDs, SAS packages/design inputs
• Very good domain knowledge in offshore oil and gas
• Language Skills: Norwegian and English
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org