Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a SAS Engineer
- Participate as a SAS engineer in EPCI modification and/or maintenance contracts.
- Responsible for SAS system design and integration.
- Take part in fire and gas safety reviews.
- Contribute to the system design of process, utility, and electrical systems, such as interfaces, FS, SCD, and HMI input.
- Oversee system design for equipment packages and electrical automation systems.
- Design solutions in accordance with our client's requirements.
- Monitor vendors and vendor technical documentation.
- Participate in test activities and/or Factory Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for the progress of the work is identified and communicated to project interfaces with other disciplines, suppliers, and the client.
- Generate and complete engineering documents and data registers.
- Prepare engineering documents such as F&G, C&E, SCDs, ESD/PSD Block logic, and work packages.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an engineer.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to specify, dimension, and integrate process control and monitoring systems, fire and gas detection, and protection/shutdown systems, including field devices and safety shutdown systems (ESD and PSD).
- Capability to take responsibility and ownership of the procurement process for a discipline or multidiscipline procurement package.
- Proficiency in providing necessary support during the installation and MC (Mechanical Completion) of SAS-related equipment and modifications.
- Skill in developing and maintaining system design documentation, such as system philosophies and specifications, including alarm specifications.
- Competence in performing analysis and calculations according to IEC 61508/61511 standards.
- Ability to translate process functionality to the system supplier effectively.
- Effective follow-up of supplier documentation and verification of resulting software and hardware deliverables.
- Capability to interact with and comprehend input documentation from source disciplines like process, electrical, and safety.
- Preferably with experience in the Subsea sector and the ability to manage interfaces with subsea components.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås , by email: email@example.com