Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Safety Coach Drilling
- Positions that implies main responsibility of planning, coordinate, advise and control the performance of tasks related to operational barrier elements that may directly result into an escalation towards one or several DSHA if carried out in an incorrectly manner.
- Responsible for stimulating continuous improved safety performance and reminding all personnel of Safe work routines onboard. Promoting HSE culture onboard the rig.
- The Safety Coach`s responsibilities and duties are, but are not necessarily limited to, the following;
- Be familiar with the Safety Management system implemented offshore; procedures, work instructions, manuals etc.
- Reports to company QHSE Dept. onshore professionally, and offshore company representative
- Particiapte in SJAs, toolbox talks, work permits and daily meetings
- Act as a coach to ensure compliance to of drilling contractor’s Safety Management System and full compliance with Norwegian health, safety & environment requirements
- Assess any need of further safety related training for the crew and actively perform training required to maintain a good safety level onboard.
- Ensure execution of offshore verification plan to ensure the operators “See to duty” responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all established HSE reporting procedures and routines
- Perform timely and correct HSE reporting to both onshore and offshore organization
- Actively promote Safety Campaigns, for example Potential Dropped Objects, Housekeeping, External Environment campaigns, Waste handling, etc.
- Follow-up and support implementation of the yearly “HSE Program” for the rig
- Facilitate and participate in working environment mappings carried out onboard
- Ensure procedure for reporting and follow-up of accidents, near-misses and hazardous conditions is followed, including reporting in Synergi.
- Actively participate to Investigations of Undesirable Events and ensure that a good quality report is issued on behalf of operator.
- Actively participate to inspections (internal/external) related to Safety, Emergency Preparedness and Working Environment
- Ensure drilling contractors procedure for Obtaining Work Permit is followed. Perform regular spot checks on work requiring work permit.
- Ensure procedure for SJA’s is followed. Encourage use of Risk Assessment and participate to SJA’s as far as possible.
- Ensure that all accidents, near-miss accidents and Non-Conformances within his/hers area of responsibility are reported in accordance with the established procedures and corrective actions are taken.
- Bachelor degree or Cand. Mag (180-240 ECTS) i Reservoir & Petroleum Engineering
- 6- 9 years of relevant experience
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org