Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a QHSSE Director
– Direct the organisation and other that work under management of the Company to follow the requirements for the QHSSE management system.
– Authority according to the Authority matrix
• Responsible for development, maintenance, and implementation of the QHSSE management system included accredited ISO certification and the QHSSE process.
• Coordinate QHSSE activities internal in the company, and external with relevant authorities and customers.
• Work proactively to ensure the company meets its goals related to QHSSE and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
• Coordinate tasks related to Security (physical and operational)
• Coordinate tasks related to crisis management/emergency management.
• Responsible for leading and coordinating the company’s work with safety, security and quality and proactively ensure that company meets it’s target of zero accidents and high potential incidents.
• Responsible for investigation and evaluation of accidents and incidents
• Responsible for certification process and for establishing relevant standards such as ISO 90001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001
• Implementation of company’s plans and procedures for international project activities
• Promote digitalized process within all areas of quality and safety work
• Performance of QHSSE training and audits
• Support sales, technical and projects in aspects related to HSSEQ/CSR.
• Contract review and input related to HSSEQ/CSR.
• Contribute to risk evaluation in projects and design
Qualifications and experience
• Higher education (MSc, BSc or equivalent). Relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
• Documented experience within quality management, health, safety and environment work, as well as from improvement processes and risk management and preferably from managing certification processes.
• Experience from project based QHSE implementation and from large international tenders.
• Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards.
• Preferably certified as Risk manager and Quality Lead Auditor.
• Digital competence/efficient in use of relevant IT tools/database system and general knowledge of IT structure.
• Knowledge from Information Security Management (ISM), and risk related to this.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: Marianne.email@example.com