Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER FIREFLY-Supply Chain Management (SCM)-NEW ASSIGNMENT,
As a global offshore wind major and a leading developer of floating offshore wind, we see strong potential for offshore wind in Korea and consider the country to be an essential market for floating offshore wind going forward. The company is developing a portfolio up to 4-6 GW pipeline of offshore wind projects at different maturity levels in South Korea. You can read more about our most mature projects – Firefly and Donghae1
• Member of the Project Management Team (PMT) Provide in-depth knowledge of local capabilities and constraints
• Assist establishing supply chain development plans and strategic approach towards local suppliers to support local content ambitions
• Ensure and safeguard the deliveries from product line are fit for the project drivers and framework
• Plan and coordinate activities to ensure completion within schedules, budgets, and business objectives
• Be an integrator for procurement packages / services towards project
• Support building the local SCM organization, and contribute to the Category management team
• Proactively ensure high quality stakeholder management both internally and externally towards Partners.
• Relevant bachelor or master's degree.
• Project development experience
• Holistic understanding of an offshore wind business case
• Strong awareness of offshore wind supplier markets and understanding of establishing and promoting local content.
• Demonstrable ability to forge strong stakeholder relationships.
• Ability to profile and manage risk.
• Strategic and Commercial mindset with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop trust, respect, and teamwork.
• Demonstrates high level of personal integrity and ethical awareness.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Busan, South-Korea (local candidates)
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane by email: firstname.lastname@example.org