Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PROJECT PLANNER
- The Project Planner is accountable for the portfolio and project plans within Low Pressure Production (LPP), Safety and Automation (SAS), Subsea & Marine modifications (SSMP) and Large Subsea Projects (LSP) portfolios.
- Project Planner for the individual portfolio will be responsible for:
- Contribute in some of the most exciting projects in Company's energy transition. You will be part of a Project Control and Analysis competence center within Global OTE, delivering project control services across our global project portfolio. We are now looking for project planners with previous experience from modification projects within oil and gas or construction industry.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with respective disciplines and stakeholders to ensure high quality project planning deliverables, like eg. network planning and schedule risk analysis along with strong collaboration with suppliers
- Perform trend analysis and actively evaluate project progress to identify potential risk areas, forecast progress, critical path, float and schedule outcomes.
- Provide the project team and management with critical, decision-making information that ensures projects deliver on time and within targets.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Company’s templates, methods, procedures, and tools within the planning discipline.
- Contribute with experience transfer to base organization, including input to “close-out” and experience reports.
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum along with a proven track record in multidisciplinary project planning from one of the following industries – oil &gas/ renewables or Construction.
- Knowledge and/or interest in big data management, analysis, and visualization.
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Curious and proactive follow-up of progress.
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with tight timelines and ambitious targets.
- Geographical flexibility is an advantage
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger, Bergen, Stjørdal, Harstad
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org