Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Project Leader-Temp hire due to maternity leave-Project Management
• Work as a Project leader for the Operations Projects (OPP) Front End Loading (FEL) portfolio (location Bergen). The FEL organisation (Delivery Entity – DE) is accountable for developing competitive modification projects from DG0 to DG3. As a Project leader you will be responsible for delivering on a multidiscipline portfolio of modification projects, in close collaboration with technical and commercial professionals – both internally and externally.
• You will have impact on safety, results, focus and behavior – and are expected to be a role model for our values. That means always putting safety and security of our people first.
• Understanding risk and acting with integrity and high ethical standards in everything you do.
• Examples of responsibilities;
• Deliver projects according to the Project Development (PD03) process for facilites in operation Lead and motivate project teams (including contractors) to deliver safe and efficiently on targets from DG0 to DG3 (safety, cost, time and quality i.e.)
• Collaborate closely with relevant professionals to develop the best solutions (technically and commercially)
• Ensure good communication and clear expectations with stakeholders – both internally and externally (stakeholder management)
• Have co-ownership to the total project delivery – from studies to execution phase (ensure tight collaboration with project execution units)
• Have ownership to improvement targets and drive change accordingly Actively take part of a DE portfolio team and a Competence Centre organisation contributing to work enviroment, delivering on team prioritizations, engaging, sharing and learning to further develop competencies and best practices
Your experience and qualifications:
• Strong relevant project leadership competencies and experiences – preferably both within studies and execution phases.
• Preferably experiences from working within the oil and gas industry.
• We are searching for a candidate who will be able to work independently within a fairly short period of time.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org