Project Lead Systems Power & Controls Engineer
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Project Lead Systems Power & Controls Engineer.
Responsibility and authority:
The Project Lead System, Power Controls Engineer will provide the specific engineering expertise within onshore and subsea system controls & power to tender, engineer and execute all projects carried out by the company. The Project Execution Team is responsible for all Engineering associated with the Design, Construction and Installation activities, including but not limited to preparation of documentation for the different stages of project execution. As part of the Project Execution Team Lead Project System Engineer will be responsible for producing deliverables in support of the bid and/or projects. In this position, you will be responsible for serving as a Systems Power and Controls specialist within a multidisciplinary department charged with developing engineering plans, support to large onshore & subsea system projects and offshore projects. You will support execution of subsea projects by providing technical expertise, project management skills to multiple technically challenging subsea projects internationally.
• Function as a technical lead/specialist in a large EPCI/ System type subsea & onshore project, with
• responsibility for the work scope, pricing schedules and milestones.
• Define procurement specifications for large subsea hardware such as onshore and subsea control systems, manifolds, valves, connectors, Manifolds, Umbilical Termination Assemblies and Power
• Umbilical’s Internal & external Interface between subsea and onshore disciplines across the full subsea supply chain system.
• Technical System management during the execution phase of projects
• System Integration Testing definition, planning and execution (recommissioning and commissioning).
• Subsea Control System Structures design and procurement with support within the project team.
• Development of subsea control system field concepts and optimization in relation to Company strategy
• Must have experience from Norwegian projects.
• Ideally 8 to 10 years of relevant experience within the offshore industry
• Lead experience onshore and offshore EPCI projects
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s in Engineering
• BOSIET, and other offshore survival courses
• Team player with the ability to lead & proactive and able to work independently, applying a structured and systematic approach.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to ask relevant questions and provide thorough explanations
• Ability to deliver in a high pressure, dynamic fast-paced project environment & high-quality work on time
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary / multinational environment.
• Excellent managerial skills & ability to think strategically.
• Good exposure to Subsea Controls Equipment (onshore, topsides hardware, umbilical’s, distribution systems, SITS, FATs, FMECA.
• In depth knowledge Electrical, Control, Power, Instrument & Hydraulic design offshore experience with Construction on Civil Construction or Construction Vessels
• Fluency of ERP systems, and strong competency in Microsoft Office
• In depth knowledge of the relevant requirements of the classification and verification societies, environmental regulations and international rules and regulations & fluent in English (oral and written)
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: 12 mnd
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle , by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.