Oil & Gas
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Project Engineer, Control System Hardware 24287.
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. www.abb.com
ABB is a supplier of solutions for increased productivity and energy efficiency. ABB Industrial Automation provide safety and automation systems, IT-solutions, drives and electrical systems, telecommunication systems and instrumentation to onshore and offshore installations. We deliver solutions to a wide variety of industries e.g. aluminium, cement, chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, metal, mining, oil & gas, power generation and pulp & paper. ABB’s Industrial Automation-operations in Norway are located in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Hammerfest and Stord.
Project Engineer, Control System Hardware
• Designing of hardware cabinets
• Recommending new hardware designs
• Planning and execution of engineering activities
• Testing and installation of hardware and installation offshore
• Following industry-standard processes and procedures
• The position involves assignments together with Norwegian and international customers and vendors. Some travelling must be expected
• Eager to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues
• Relevant bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent
• English fluent, oral, and written, Norwegian is an advantage
• Commercial awareness
• Experience from automation and/or electrical systems is an advantage
More about us:
• Excellent possibilities to learn and develop
• Great colleagues and a good work environment
• Challenging and varied tasks
• Possibilities for offshore rotations and International assignments
• Various welfare programs, fitness facilities etc.
The position is located at ABB’s office at Forus in Stavanger.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otteraas by email: email@example.com