Project Engineer Change Management
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Project Engineer Change Management
You will be working as a Project Engineer within Change Management together with other colleagues in the Risk & Change Management department for project. Your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
- Implement and execute the change control process within the project.
- Contribute to a strong and coordinated project control function through communication and cooperation with the cost, risk and time management function.
- Implement our Change Control System (CCS)
- Coordination and preparation of Variation Orders Request according to the contractual framework and internal processes when needed.
- Support and drive digitalization of our methods and systems
- 2-3 years of relevant experience within technical or project management disciplines in large projects, typically from renewables, oil/gas/energy, civil construction, infrastructure, consulting, public sector or similar.
- Bachelor or Master degree within technology or business
- Good IT skills, including Excel and PowerBI
- Overall technical understanding of offshore projects
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally, preferably Norwegian as well
- Ability to take initiative, drive and implement work processes.
- Commercial drive and strong networking ability
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.