Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PROJECT CONTROL
EPN GOTE PMC (Projects and Maintenance Competences) consists of more than 500 highly qualified and competent colleagues across Norway and other international locations. We deliver tasks within maintenance, modifications, and investment projects on operated installations for E&P upstream offshore (EPN and EPI), contract management, life cycle information (LCI), and improvement & digitalisation. We’re organised in a competence center providing opportunities for the team to work within a broad spectrum of tasks. We aspire to create a more flexible workforce and secure sufficient competence and learning opportunities positioning us to deliver on the company`s priorities. That’s why we are on the lookout for both early career and experienced professionals. People like you – with your ideas, skills, perspectives, curiosity, drive, and engagement. To further strengthen the ability to deliver on the company`s strategy and a changing project portfolio, Exploration and Production Norway (EPN) will establish an Early Phase & Field Development (EPF) unit in Subsurface and extended modification capabilities in Global OTE (GOTE). EPN will be accountable and responsible for the Extended MOD project portfolio from pre DG0 to DG4. The extended modification capability in GOTE will be organized in the Level 4 (L4) delivery sectors “Topside Extended Mod Projects” and “Subsea Extended Mod Projects” with the following responsibilities;
- Project owner and responsible for subsea and topside EMOD projects from DG2 to DG4
- Project owner and responsible for large and complex lifetime projects from DG0 to DG4.
- Project support and technical capabilities to SUB EPF during maturation of EMOD projects until DG2 We are looking for candidates to fill the position as Project Control for project portfolios Low Pressure Production (LPP), Safety and Automation (SAS), Subsea & Marine modifications (SSMP) and Large Subsea Projects (LSP).
The Project Control is accountable for the portfolio project control activities within Low Pressure Production (LPP), Safety and Automation (SAS), Subsea & Marine modifications (SSMP) and Large Subsea Projects (LSP) portfolios. Project control for the individual portfolio will be responsible for:
- Define project milestones and follow up project/portfolio progress.
- Establish cost prognosis for projects and portfolio and monitor cost through regular cost development updates.
- Follow-up of accounting and invoice handling. Ensure settlement during project close-out.
- Establish and maintain quality plan for project/portfolio.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant project control governance (PD03 with PDO&G elements) and contribute to further developing EMOD governance for project control.
- Establish framework for identifying and managing risk for respective portfolio between DG2-DG4.
- Secure efficient change management process within projects and portfolio.
- Ensure preparation of ITT when relevant and contribute in evaluations.
- Support project manager in follow up of contractor and suppliers.
- Participate in discipline network and support developing project control discipline within EPN GOTE.
- Masters or bachelor degree
- Relevant project control experiences with proven results
- Solid knowledge of relevant work processes and deliveries within Operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of Equinor’s Capital Value Process (CVP) and Project Development (PD) process is an advantage
- Ability to drive change, deliver on our improvement agenda and transform the way we work
- Proven results from developing, engaging, and motivating teams
- Demonstrated stakeholder management, good communication skills
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger, Rogaland
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com