Oil & Gas
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PROJECT CONTROL OFFSHORE WIND
The Project Control discipline in Renewables is a competence and resource unit with responsibilities within project control management, planning and progress, cost control, project accounting, and project control of contracts.
• Responsible for project control issues and reports to the Project control manager .
• Ensure efficiency and compliance with the management system and best practices in a proactive manner .
• Secure that the project has sufficient project control systems and procedures that ensure consistent cost, planning and risk control .
• Collaborates within the project control team and across all disciplines and with management .
• Provides holistic understanding of the scope, context and risk, internal and external interfaces, and stakeholders .
• Participate in relevant networks and cooperate with discipline advisors Tasks and deliveries .
• Prepare and communicate basis for decisions at all levels for all project phases .
• Timely follow-up of cost, planning, progress, risk .
• Ensure use of relevant benchmarking and experience transfer .
• Ensure correct contract administration and invoice handling .
• Ensure correct reporting and invoicing to partners .
• Preparation and evaluation of contract appendixes B, C and D for ITT’s .
• Prepare budget for early phase and follow up accounts .
• Secure timely forecasting, risk assessments, analysis, overview of commitments and reporting .
• Support business case updates and phasing of estimates .
• Support preparation of documentation for decision gates.
• Updates of manpower plans .
• Support change handling.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Commercial mind-set, proactive, analytical and solution oriented .
• Organized, structured, hands-on, collaborative, communication skills .
• Knowledge of SAP, PIMS and SAFRAN .
• Min 10 years relevant experience from project control tasks in all project phases.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org