Oil & Gas
Sted: Fornebu, Stavanger or Bergen
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Marianne Koppang
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONALS WITHIN THE RENEWABLE BUSINESS -Offshore Wind/Renewables-Supply Chain Management (SCM) -NEW ASSIGNMENT
• Shape, deliver and maximise the value of Equinor’s existing and future contract portfolio within Renewables.
• Lead and participate in a cross-functional teams (product specific) for the establishment of specific procurement strategies both locally and as part of a global sourcing team.
• Prepare and issue enquiries, manage and conduct bid evaluation, negotiations and prepare award recommendation.
• Perform demand and market analysis in both global and local markets.
• Enhance Equinor’s supply chain by ensuring compliance with our governing Supply Chain Management processes, with specific focus on Integrity Due Diligence, Human Rights assessments, Safety and Commercial Risk.
• Perform contract management from award to contract close-out with a focus on minimizing value leakage, risk and promoting safety.
• Proactively ensure high quality stakeholder management both internally and towards Suppliers.
Your experience and qualifications:
• University degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5-8 years of experience within Purchasing in major projects
• Well developed co operational- and communication abilities.
• Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high work loads.
• High ethical standard.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu, Stavanger or Bergen
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Marianne Koppang, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org