Oil & Gas
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Procurement Logistic Responsible
• Material Administration, start-up activities: identifying project logistic demands and make necessary preparations, hereunder establish MA strategy, ensure input to SAP configuration, provide input to procurement templates, establish contact with warehouses, coordinate with sub-contractors, establish reporting routines, evaluate need for freight forwarder, dealing with custom-related issues and transportation cost.
• Coordinating of Free Issue Materials and ensuring that materials are handled in a controlled manner from delivery until it is taken into use for its intended purpose.
• Transportation: establishment of responsibility matrix for release of materials and finalize agreements with Freight Forwarder.
• Material availability: monitoring of material balances per material and task to ensure work can be carried out according to plan.
• Project closing: perform material reconciliation on procurement package and project level.
• Surplus handling: identification of recommendations for surplus handling and ensure recommendations for handling of surplus material approved by material owners (normally Customer or Project Manager).
• SAP Closing: participate in project closing activities and clear out logistic purchase orders, stock transfer orders, requisitions, stock balances and reservations.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree – Relevant subjects: Supply Chain, Logistics, or similar
• Right attitude and high commitment may compensate for lack of formal education / relevant work experience
• Commercial aware, professional, and independent team-player.
• Good oral and written communication skills, Norwegian and English
• Flexible and positive with good collaboration skills
• Structured, efficient, and willing to change.
• SAP experience with high degree of data discipline and accuracy is preferred.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Kokstad, Bergen
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com