Oil & Gas
Sted: Stavanger, Bergen or Oslo
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PROCUREMENT CONTRACTING SPECIALIST
- The Project Procurement Contracting Specialists shall proactively contribute to the assigned procurement deliverables within the projects he/she is serving and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures and requirements.
- We expect candidates to be able to plan, execute and manage project procurement activities for all phases of project development from early phase to execution and follow-up
- Higher education (bachelor or master) relevant to contract review and negotiation, e.g. economics, engineering or law. Extensive and relevant experience can substitute for education. Extensive experience may compansate for lack of higher education.
- Min. 5-7 years’ experience in performing procurement processes in projects, from strategy development to contract close-out.
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English (oral and written)
- Comfortable working alongside colleagues in different locations / time zones, where video conferencing is the primary source of communications.
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- The ability to work in the detail whilst maintaining a outlook to the "broader picture"
- Capable of multitasking and task prioritization
- Able to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger, Bergen or Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com