Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Process Engineer – Subsea
• Preparation of the Safety Operation Manual (SO) for the new subsea metering station and wells.
• Designing process safety protocols for the subsea scope.
• Evaluating and documenting process safety procedures for the subsea operations.
• Identifying potential risks, conducting risk assessments, and implementing necessary measures to ensure safe and efficient operations.
• Performing other tasks as required.
Your experience and qualifications:
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in process engineering, with a focus on subsea projects.
• Comprehensive understanding of process safety with hands-on experience in risk assessment and safety procedures.
• Proficiency in Risk Management processes (ISO 31000) and understanding of operational risk objectives in multidisciplinary project work.
• In-depth knowledge of subsea technology, operations, and processes.
• Familiarity with Equinor's Technical Requirements (TRs), and the ability to apply them effectively in project delivery.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: email@example.com