Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Process engineer (B2B)
- Responsible for assigned discipline deliverables, such as;
- Develop and quality checking of process/utility system design.
- Evaluation/dimensioning of process equipment (e.g. heat exchangers, pumps, etc.)
- Develop and quality checking of process system deliverables such as P&ID, PFD/UFD, process datasheets, line sizing and line list, calculation and calculation reports, process and system documentation.
- Prepare and actively participate in HAZOP, process design reviews and other relevant safety reviews.
- Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education?
- Experience from modification projects in the offshore industry, preferably from the North Sea Detailed knowledge of NORSOK P-002, S-001 is beneficial.
- Knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations and API/ ISO/ASME standards is beneficial.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperate in teams.
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org