Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Principal Geoscientist 25773.
– Main provider of technical geoscience support to the Operations subsurface activities such as seismic interpretation as main focus and/or delivery of geological models.
– This includes; in-fill opportunity maturation, identification of in-house/external geoscience technical special studies, basic 3D geological modeling, well planning, preferred experience in drilling operations follow-up, reservoir management plans.
– Delivery of seismic interpretation as input for geological models, with 3D (and 4D) seismic interpretation skills, including quantitative interpretation.
– Responsible for the above associated 3D geological models with associated in-place volumes and its’ related uncertainties.
– Geological support to other disciplines such as Reservoir Engineering and Drilling as required
– Provide technical support on all matters related to development geoscience such as; seismic interpretation, validation of 3D models, maturing infill ideas and well concepts, provide input for and deliver static volumes/related uncertainties and propose activities that reduce the main geological uncertainties
– Member of the Integrated Work Team (IWT) in the multidisciplinary subsurface team
– Support drilling plans/operations (e.g. well planning and executions) with G&G input
– Provide input to licenses as required by Unit Operating Agreements or Resource Committees.
– Support reservoir engineers and give input to the reservoir management plan
– Actively use the QC process with the peer review team or their representatives
– Other disciplines within subsurface, such as: Petrophysics, Geology, Geophysics, Reservoir Engineering and Drilling.
Your experience and qualifications:
– Master or PhD Degree in Geology/Geophysics or relevant
– Excellent experience with subsurface software applications like Petrel
– 10-15 years of relevant experience
– Language: Fluent English written and oral communication skills.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you.
If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com