Principal Engineer Electrical – Systems, Required Location: Asker
Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Elin Vaksdal Gjetle
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Principal Engineer Electrical – Systems, Required Location: Asker
We are looking for a skilled electrical engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major greenfield and integration project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to electrical system engineering.
• Development of electrical philosophies, topologies, single line diagrams, load list, PMS/PDCS and system design.
• System Design and follow up of high and low voltage systems
• Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
• Interface with other disciplines, client, existing plant, other contractors and suppliers
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Master Power Engineering
• Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
• FSE course
• Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing
• Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 8 years’ experience from electrical system engineering in offshore or onshore projects
• Conversant with LV and HV distribution levels, developing electrical philosophies, topologies, design and specifying electrical system solutions and strategies.
• Experience with electrical system calculations using recognized software such as Febdok and Paladin.
• Extensive knowledge of electrical design according to relevant national and international rules, regulations and different standards such as NORSOK, IEC, ATEX, ISO, PTIL, IEC 61850.
• Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Asker, Oslo
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Elin Gjetle, by email: email@example.com
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.