Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a
PRINCIPAL ENGINEER CRANES AND LIFTING
- Daily support and assistance to offshore installations as needed with technical support on offshore cranes and other lifting devices within material handling.
- Build and exploit knowledge on regulatory requirements within the subject area as well as contributing to established professional network groups.
- Participate in projects and modifications to secure operational interests.
- Exercise the role of professional discipline contact (FAK).
- Follow up and collaborate with suppliers for crane and lifting equipment.
- Participate in verification activities.
- Contribute with improvement work within cranes and lifting equipment.
- Contribute with crane technical support towards renewable as needed.
- Participate in network for Crane and Lifting profession.
- Engineer with 5-10 years' experience within cranes and lifting equipment.
- Project experience is an advantage.
- Great commitment and understanding of risk, and the importance of preventive work related to crane and lifting operations.
- Solution oriented, like working to solve tasks independently as well as in team.
- Actively seek learning and contribute to a learning culture where experiences and knowledge are shared in the team and organization.
- Great desire to contribute to achieving zero damage to people and environment within subject.
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjeldstad, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org