Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Nina Fjeldstad
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a PRE Mechanical Engineer.
– Overall technical responsibility for the assigned package and must coordinate multidiscipline engineering to ensure that all discipline-specific requirements / issues are addressed.
– Define all inputs and activities required for each package.
– Specify and size mechanical equipment.
– Identify package scope and boundaries (Ensure that ROS does not carry out work that should be allocated to the Supplier / Contractor.
– Prepare and Issue Documentation for the Enquiry Package
– Technical Bid Evaluation
– Kick-Off Meeting with Supplier
– Review the Supplier drawings and data.
– Hold review meetings with the Supplier, as required.
– Monitor and manage interface issues within package
– Provide the commissioning engineer with all the information required to develop the commissioning plan.
– Minimum Bsc degree
– Minimum 3 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
– Previous experience as Package Responsible engineer for Mechanical Equipment
– Language required: Norwegian (preferable), English required
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Duration: One year with possibilities for extension
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Nina Fjelstad by email: firstname.lastname@example.org