Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Solfrid Otterås
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a PRD Instrument
- Responsible for discipline engineering in procurement of mechanical package for compressors.
- Collaborate with the project team and customers.
- In addition to primary job responsibilities, may be assigned other duties and tasks as required.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering is preferred. However, equivalent experience can compensate for a lack of formal education.
- Previous experience with mechanical packages and compressor packages is required.
- Experience with Company's internal programs and tools is preferred.
- Proficiency in software packages, including up-to-date knowledge of software updates, as well as expertise in TIME, Microsoft Office, and Adobe is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Norwegian are required.
- The ability to demonstrate self-sufficiency and work effectively in a team is necessary.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: solfrid.otterås@techconsult.no
Spørsmål rundt stillingen?
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte oppgitt kontaktperson for denne.