Oil & Gas
Tiltredelse: Etter avtale
Navn: Eldfrid Vågane
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customers we are now looking for a Planner
- Assist Planning Manager on WPPR project in the modification Alliance.
- Assist Planning Manager in building the Project Execution schedule.
- Prepare and distribute all reports deemed necessary to control the work.
- Maintenance of the plan according to PEM requirements.
- Change control in schedule.
- Ensure that rescheduling is performed as a controlled process which ensures the integrity of the schedule. The schedule shall be subject to weekly analysis and subsequent adjustment in relation and according to remaining work and duration.
- Experienced Safran User with detailed knowledge in Safran Project tool.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset with ability to manage projects effectively and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships at various levels.
- Knowledge of PEM is preferable, but not a requirement.
- Good knowledge of English and Norwegian both verbally and written language.
- Required higher education: Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree. Relevant work experience can compensate for higher education.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Eldfrid Vågane, by email: email@example.com